Alkaline armpit cushions
AlkaWear functional textiles
No matter how much you sweat – the alkaline armpit pads ensure a confident appearance and a better quality of life at work, in your leisure time and in sports. Body odour, sweat or deodorant stains are reduced so you will feel fresh and comfortable in your skin.
- Armpit pads 100% cotton gauze,
- shoulder strap 80% cotton and 20% elastane
To determine the correct size please use a tape measure and measure your circumference above the chest.
- Size 1: for a circumference above the chest of 70-80 cm; European size S
- Size 2: for a circumference above the chest of 81-95 cm; European size M
- Size 3: for a circumference above the chest of 96-110 cm; European size L
- Size 4: for a circumference above the chest of111-125 cm; European size XL-XXL
How to use
- Fully dissolve one teaspoon of MeineBase/AlkaBath in approx. ½ litre of warm or cold water.
- Place two armpit pads in the lye and wet through, then wring out thoroughly until they no longer drip. Now fasten the armpit pads to the shoulder strap using the snaps.
- Place the shoulder strap around the abdomen and fasten it, grasp the front of the abdomen with both hands and pull it over the head so the fastener is at the back.
- Finally, the armpit pads are placed in the armpits.
Day or night
Depending on your personal needs, the alkaline armpit pads can be worn dry during the day as a sweat trap or soaked in the alkaline solution under clothing. At night, we recommend wearing the alkaline armpit pads moist under pajamas or a nightgown. If necessary, the pads can be changed several times a day or even during the night.
The alkaline armpit pads can be machine washed using a colour detergent at a max. of 60 °C. Pull the armpit pads back into shape after washing and before drying and iron using the cotton setting if required. They can also be tumble-dried at low temperatures.
It is not necessary to wash the shoulder strap after every use. The shoulder strap can be machine washed using a mild detergent at a max. of 30 °C.
Note: Worn AlkaWear products are excluded from our refund policy.
The alkaline wraps leave skin feeling pleasant and help with various discomfort and skin irritations. AlkaWear functional textiles are based on naturopathic knowledge and characterised by their unique function and effectiveness.
Immerse yourself in our theme world of "Alkaline Body Care" and learn here how beneficial and effective alkaline applications are and how easily you can also integrate them into your everyday life.