Abra-Appli-Ca filter bags for the application of AbraCaDabra
Application of Abra-Appli-Ca
- Fill 1 heaped teaspoon (approx. 6 g) of AbraCaDabra into a Jentschura Abra-Appli-Ca filter bag.
- Close the filter bag, hold it horizontally and shake to distribute AbraCaDabra evenly throughout the filter bag.
- Place the filled filter bag in a shallow dish and drizzle / pour 4 tsp (approx. 12 g) of boiling water over it so that the AbraCaDabra in the filter bag is evenly moistened.
- Once the filter bag has cooled down to body temperature, apply it to the affected skin area and, if necessary, fixate it with our AlkaWear textiles (e.g. alkaline neck and forehead wrap, alkaline cuffs, etc.), with a fixation band or a gauze compress.
- Leave on for at least 20 – 30 minutes or longer, even overnight if necessary.
Dispose of the filter bag and its contents in the organic waste bin after a single application.
The textiles used to fixate must be washed after use at the highest temperature according to the washing instructions.