Dr. h. c. Peter Jentschura
is the company founder and Managing Director of Jentschura International GmbH in Münster, Germany and is a qualified chemist, industrial manager and author.
- Born in Breslau on 11 April 1941
- Passed school leaving examination in 1960 in Münster/Westphalia
- Trained as an industrial manager 1960/61
- Industrial manager until 1966
- Trained as a chemist 1966/67
- Independent chemist from 1969 to 1993
- Magazine and book publisher since 1982
- Chairman of the Society of Chemists – Westphalia and Lippe from 1979-1989
- Industrial entrepreneur since 1993
- Since 1995 lecturer at national and international trade fairs and conventions on the subject of “vitality and beauty”.
- Author of numerous scientific papers for health and cosmetics magazines
- The Academy of Natural Sciences in Moscow paid tribute to Peter Jentschura's lifework and awarded him an honorary doctorate at the faculty of biomedicine on June 1, 2007.
is a druggist. He likes to describe himself and Dr. h. c. Peter Jentschura as being "the last druids". For a number of decades he has been involved in the research of both the plant and mineral kingdom as well as the research of the different energies stemming from nature.
- Born in the industrial metropolis of Essen, on September 3, 1930. There, he attended primary school from 1937 to 1940 and secondary modern school until 1943.
- Like many other children living in German major cities, Josef Lohkämper was given shelter in Austria until the end of the war where he attended secondary modern school in Aspang. Back home again in Essen, he attended Leibnitz Grammar School from 1945 until 1950.
- Between 1950 and 1953 he was trained as a druggist and a merchant. After that, Josef Lohkämper was the branch manager of a drugstore in Essen.
- From 1955 until 1963, Josef Lohkämper worked in South America where he met and married his wife Goldis.
- Together with his wife and two sons he returned to Germany in 1963, where they took over a drugstore in Kleve. They ran that drugstore until 1995.
- Since 1966, Josef Lohkämper has been studying intensively radiaesthesia and geopathology. Having attended numerous courses and seminars, he qualified himself as a diviner and geopathologist.